Super Shopper Card
Thrift Town Super Shopper Program
The Thrift Town Super Shopper Card is provided for purchases made in all Thrift Town retail store locations. You will earn one punch for each $10 spent on merchandise (including tax). When your card is completed with 20 punches, you may redeem it to save $10 off a future Thrift Town purchase of $20 or more during a subsequent visit at any Thrift Town retail store.
Thrift Town Super Shopper Card Official Rules:
- Thrift Town Super Shopper participants will receive one punch on their Thrift Town Super Shopper Card for every $10 spent (including tax) on Thrift Town merchandise. Punches will not be given on the purchase of Thrift Town Gift Cards and/or Thrift Town LogoWear. Punches will be given when a Thrift Town Gift Card is used to purchase merchandise. For example, a merchandise purchase totaling from $10.00 to $19.99, the participant will receive one punch on their card; from $20.00 to $29.99, two punches, etc.
- Punches given are for actual dollars spent. For example if you have a $10 purchase and use a $3 coupon, your total would be $7, therefore no punch is given unless $10 is spent.
- Tax associated with each purchase is included in the final purchase amount, and is included in when figuring the number of earned punches.
- Each completed Thrift Town Super Shopper Card enables a participant to receive $10 off a future Thrift Town purchase of $20 or more during a subsequent visit to a Thrift Town retail store.
- Multiple completed Thrift Town Super Shopper Cards may be used on one transaction. However, there must be at least a $20 purchase amount for each $10 discount given on the transaction. For example: if a customer wishes to use two completed Thrift Town Shopper Cards for a combined $20 discount ($10 x 2 completed cards), the purchase amount of that transaction must be $40 or more.
- If you have multiple partially punched cards, you may take them to your local Thrift Town store and we will combine the punches onto one card. You must surrender the partially punched cards at that time ~ no discount will be given for partially punched cards. If there are any remaining punches after combining your partially punched cards to one card, the remaining punches will be added to a new card.
- Punches must be given at the time of purchase, as Thrift Town crew members cannot provide any punches based on presenting a receipt from a prior purchase.
- Rounding up the final purchase is against program rules and company policy ~ this is especially true since we are including tax in the final purchase amount.
- The purchase of a Thrift Town Gift Card does not qualify for earned punches on the Thrift Town Super Shopper Card. Earned Thrift Town punches will be given at the time of redemption.
- Completed Thrift Town Super Shopper Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
- Thrift Town Super Shopper Cards remain the property of Thrift Town Stores/NSC Inc.
- Thrift Town Super Shopper Cards will be voided if forged, altered or mechanically reproduced.
- Thrift Town will retain all redeemed Thrift Town Super Shopper Cards.
- Employees of Thrift Town are not eligible to participate in the Thrift Town Super Shopper program.
- Thrift Town is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- There is no expiration date associated with the Thrift Town Super Shopper Card as long as the program exists.
- Earned $10 discount for a completed Thrift Town Super Shopper Card is VALID on weekly Color Tag Sales Items.
- Earned $10 discount for a completed Thrift Town Super Shopper Card is NOT VALID on Sale Day Items (this includes discounted clothing items on Senior Day), Gift Card purchases, or with any other coupon or promotional offer.
- Use of the Thrift Town Super Shopper Card indicates that the cardholder/participant acknowledges the Thrift Town Super Shopper Card rules found online at www.thrifttown.com under “Be a VIP”!
- Thrift Town reserves the right to revise these rules if necessary or to cancel the Thrift Town Super Shopper program by notice appropriately displayed at participating stores and online at www.thrifttown.com Questions? Please Call Thrift Town Marketing Dept. (916) 787-4606 or contact us through our website at www.ThriftTown.com